17 February 2018

O but my darling, what if you fly?

yogaonearth trolltunga warrior pose yoga
Location: Trolltunga, Norway

“There is freedom waiting for you,
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask "What if I fall?"
Oh but my darling,
What if you fly?” 
― Erin Hanson


Happy New Year under both the Gregorian and Lunar calendars! May 2018 be a year for welcoming in more of what helps us grow and letting go of the things that no longer serve us. 

I am finally back online after a much needed break. After a particularly challenging couple of months (more changes than expected, losing both a loved one and a yoga teacher to cancer, work travels on short notice) I've taken a few weeks to mentally rest, recuperate and recharge. For the first time ever I've also decided to get set some intentions and have written down some goals for the year. Feeling optimistic about 2018, hope everyone is just as excited about what lies ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Great post I appreciate it we are yoga company and Breathwork for yoga is great and it helps to our body and it gives strenght physically and emotionally

    ReplyDelete